Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE BEST DAD EVER!!!!



Have the best most relaxing day!
Love, the kids


Dear Dad,



I want to tell you thank you for everything! Thank you for giving me a great childhood filled with many memories. You have taught me the fundamentals, and also how to be a good person in life. You opened my eyes when they were closed, and showed me there was more to life.

I look forward to many more memories in the future! And I am so proud to be YOUR daughter! I love you, and thank for being my dad! I love you Forever.
love, Janae

Dear Dad,



Thank you for being the most
supportive and loving father a kid could ask for. I love watching home videos of us as kids and how you were with us. You were always so excited watching us open our birthday or christmas gifts and just so hands on with everything. You can just see how much you loved each one of us. I hope you know how much I appreciate you and will never forget everything you've done for me. Remember that one time when mom went out of town so you decided to have a barbarian night with us? I'll always remember how much fun that was eating with our hands off the table and ripping apart the chicken..hahaha. I love those memories...like taking us on a ride Saturday mornings to go get a treat at the gas station...Thank you for giving us kids the best childhood.

And thank you for being such a great example with your love for mom. I know how love should be because of the way you treat mom and us kids. I hope that one day my husband will treat me and my children with the same love. I remember when mom ran her marathon and how supportive you were for her. We drove the course tying ribbons to trees so that when she ran passed them she would see them and remember that we were at the finish line cheering her on. Its memories like this that make me feel so thankful for the parents that I have. I am the person that I am today because of you and mom.

Thank you for teaching me the most important thing in life...love.

Happy fathers day dad! I love you!
Jess





(Tags is still in the works)



Dear dad,



What a real man is. A real man is not a guy that can fight anyone he does not like. I real man Is not somebody who has to prove himself that he is a man.
I real man IS a person willing to sacrifice everything for his family. A real man is a person who cares about his family so much he will put his life on the line for them. My dad IS a real man.

Love,
Brayden

Dad,



Thank you for all that you have done for me. You are so hard working and do a great job supporting our family. I am so thankful for everything I have. Thank you for supporting me in everything I do and Helping me do it, like get baptized. I'm so blessed to have you as my dad and all the great memories we've shared. I will never forget dressing up like a cowgirl and going to rascal flatts with you. I hope you have a great relaxing day, you deserve it! Love you dad happy fathers day!!

Eliza



No comments:

Post a Comment